An entry is individual and personal. It is valid for one person - and not for one bike.
Your booking is valid when the entry form has been filled in, sent back to the organizer and the payment has been accepted.
Your entry fee has to be sent within 14 days of booking otherwise your entry will be cancelled.
You will receive the riders’ final Instructions by mail about 3 weeks before “Bikers’ Classics.”
The entry form is valid for only 1 motorcycle !
If you wish to enter two machines : the machines must be of different categories (i.e. year, cubic capacity, performance), they will be treated as separate entries on 2 different forms and an individual fee must be paid for each machine.
LICENCE - FIM VINTAGE CARD
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCELLATION
In a case of cancellation on your part:
- up until 30 days before the event, the amount of your enrolment will be repaid to you less 10% of expenses.
- between 30 and 15 days before the event, 50% of the amount of the enrolment will be repaid
- less 15 days before the event, NO repayment.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel the event following any major incident 20 days before the anticipated date. In the rare case where, for a reason beyond our control (bad weather, a major track incident, etc) should one or more of the sessions or the whole event be cancelled, the participants undertake not to ask for any indemnity or refund from the promoter.
- An obligatory riders’ briefing will take place before the first track session.
- Riders will start in “waves”, following the instructions given by the pit marshals.
- At the end of every track session, or in case of emergency, red lights will be switched on all along the circuit. All riders must slow down immediately and be aware of a potential incident. When slowing down, be aware of other riders around you who may not have reacted as quickly as you.
- All riders must then return to the paddock at reduced speed via the pit lane.- In the case of an emergency, the track session will be controlled by sending two Pace Cars onto the track. Any rider overtaking a pace car will be immediately excluded from all track sessions during the whole weekend.
- You must not pass the Pace Cars for any reason.
- It is strictly forbidden to stop along the track - except for the pit lane - during any track session.
- Any motorcycle wishing to leave the pit lane must obey the marshals’ instructions at the end of the pit lane.
- In case of a breakdown along the track, the rider must wait until one of the organizer’s vehicles escorts him back to the paddock.
- It is strictly forbidden to ride anti-clockwise on the track under penalty of immediate exclusion.
- The Maximum speed in the pit lane is 60 km/h (40 mph). Maximum speed in the paddock is 10 km/h (6 mph). Radar controls will be carried out in various places. A penalty of 50 € will be imposed for speeding for the first time and exclusion for the second time.
- The organizer reserves the right to exclude any participant for dangerous or discourteous riding or because of the unacceptable the condition of his motorcycle without any right for compensation.
- All participants must obey instructions from organizers, pit and track marshals whether given with flags and/or lights.
- This is a celebration of classic motorcycles sport. It is not practice for a race - nor a race. We want you to join us in a good humoured celebration of all that is best in classic motorcycle sport.
- Aggressive or discourteous behaviour, either on or off the track, will not be tolerated. Please show good manners and consideration to riders who are both faster, and slower, than you - rather than fighting for track position.
FLAGS AND FLASHES
YELLOW AND RED STRIPED FLAG
Grip in this section of the track may be changed for a reason other than rain. This flag must be presented agitated at the post of commissioners for flags.
YELLOW FLAG OR FLASHING YELLOW LIGHTS
Only one yellow flag presented "agitated" to the post of commissioners for flags, this flag indicates that there is a further danger.
Two flagged yellow flags at the flag marshals indicate there is a danger completely or partially obstructing the runway.
Participants must slow down and be prepared to stop. It is forbidden to pass to the place where a green flag is presented.
RED FLAG OR RED LIGHT
Runs are interrupted or finished. Riders must return slowly to the pits.
An intervention vehicle is on the track.
Flagged to the post of flag commissioner, this flag indicates that the participant will meet the vehicle in the present section of the runway.
Overtaking between competitors is prohibited during the presentation of the white flag. Overtaking of the intervention vehicle is permitted.