Bikers' classics License

Track session

All the participants on the track sessions will need to own :

  • either a “Training” license, covering them for an event taking place in Belgium;
  • either subscribe to the Vintage Card thanks to the online form.


Any participant to the races organized during the Bikers’Classics (European Endurance Legend Cup, ProClassic, BCGP, IG-Königsklasse) will need to own:

  • either a racing license from their national federation and its start permission;
  • either a “One Event” license to be requested to the FMB (Fédération Motocycliste de Belgique). To do so, the rider has to :

Search in news

Fermer Zoomer