Bikers' classics FAQ
No, it’s not necessary.
The organizer declines any responsibility in case of fall or collision between participants. It is up to you to make an amicable arrangement between pilots. You can contact your insurance company before the event for more information.
The Pit Brasserie (open from 7.30 a.m.) offers a buffet lunch. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed for participants. There are also various food corners in the paddock: French fries, sandwiches, hamburgers, etc.
The motorbikes will be classified by engine and year of construction.
Unless exceptional conditions justify the organiser stopping the event, it will take place. You alone will take the decision (at your own expense) whether or not to take the start.
- The cancellation conditions are as follows:
– up to 30 days before the event, you will be refunded the amount of your registration minus a 10% fee.
– between 30 and 15 days before the event, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
– less than 15 days before the event, NO refund will be made.
- The organiser also reserves the right to cancel an event due to a major event 20 days before the scheduled date.